Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Red Lantern Night Markets


Mr. Rickshaw, originally uploaded by [mummalu].

Last Saturday night was the first evening of the Red Lantern Night Markets. I had a teeny stall there and had a brilliant evening. I just loved the life that the market bought back to the mall. There were so many people, great music, fantastic handmade stalls, yummy food and the mall was closed off to traffic once again.

I'm unable to do any more stalls for the remaining Red Lantern Markets (27/11 & 11/12), but I am hoping that I can sneak in as a shopper and finish all of my Christmas shopping.

I will be making a small appearance at the Annual Art Bazaar in Civic Park, Newcastle on Saturday December 4th. I will be on a stall with rest of my Fashion Design students from TAFE.

Hopefully see you there! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...