Friday, November 6, 2009

Thanks tillytom for a beautiful skirt!


Thank you to tillytom designs for sending us out this gorgeous skirt. We were lucky enough to win a $20 voucher for becoming a fan on her facebook page. I had so much trouble deciding which skirt or dress to choose. The fabrics are just beautiful. Thanks again!

I also appliqued this little singlet last night. It's hard to see the detail but I accidently sewed it under the sleeve (I was too lazy to use any iron on stuff), the outcome actually looked quite cute. It made it look a little bit different from everything else that is out there. Don't you just love some things that come from mistakes!

1 comment:

  1. Looks great Lucy, you picked one of my favourites too, I love those fabrics. And the little singlet is very cute, well done : )

    Anna
    tillytom

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...