Wednesday, September 9, 2009

A moment to create





Instead of falling asleep in front of the tv at 7.30pm or sitting on the computer till late, I ended up setting up the sewing machine and got creative. I made 4 small non slip hair clips made from scrap fabrics. They were lots of fun to put together. I was wearing one as a brooch today and it fell off, oh well I'm sure I can make another one!



I am a little bit confused with the whole CSPIA laws that are now in place in the USA when it comes to selling products marketed at kids under 12. But from what I can gather, as a small time manufacturer (that's me) and from Australia, I don't really have to do much, possibly just keep an inventory of stock purchased and used. It is basically the discretion of the buyer or importer to make sure that my products have been tested for lead.

1 comment:

  1. They are so cute! and I love your bottle top broches. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...