Saturday, September 12, 2009

More clips and if only there were more hours in the day



So I did fall asleep on the couch in front of the TV at 7pm. Had a kip for an hour and then managed to get myself up for a minute. Deciding that it was too early for bed I have sat here in front of the computer for the past 2 hours, editing photos and getting ready to do a batch upload for my etsy shop. I had hoped on getting them up tonight, but it's now 10pm and at the speed my computer works, I just don't think it's going to happen. We will just have to wait for tomorrow evening.

I went to a seminar today on Toddler Tactics. I had very different expectations of what I was going to come of the course with, but I just ended up hearing everything I'd already heard before. The speaker was fantastic, animated, humorous and enjoyable. I just had gone there thinking that I would find all the answers to deal with discipline techniques in real life scenarios. It was not the case, the talk was good, but not worth $35. On the upside there was a lovely cheese platter for morning tea!

x.x.x.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...